Sequin Top // Denim // Similar Heels // Sunnies // Earrings
Wearing Denim On New Year’s Eve Night
New Year’s Eve is the type of holiday where anything goes as far as sparkle and glam for your outfit. However, that doesn’t mean you need to wear a fancy dress. Rethink your ensemble by wearing comfy denim jeans instead. Save the self-tanner and shaving your legs is optional… You can put together a chic, elevated look with the 4 tips below.
- Your jeans will be very understated. I mean you can also wear them to a football game. This means everything else needs to have a wow factor. Definitely look for an over-the-top sequin blouse, beautiful heels, and a clutch.
- Keep the lines fun but tailored. Don’t choose denim that is overly distressed or has holes in the knees. Usually, the best fit for denim at night is a skinny fit with a dark wash. I love these Levi’s I have on because they have a cool vintage feel but also fit amazingly! And.. they come in a billion colors.
- Choose a clutch over a shoulder or crossbody bag. It just says “night out” more.
- The heels should be as high as you can comfortably wear all night. That might be a kitten heel or a 4″ heel, but definitely some heel to elevate your look.
- Add a luxe belt if you are tucking in your blouse.
I hope this will help open up some fun and chic options for you on New Year’s Eve!
Be sure to follow me on my social channels and subscribe now, so you don’t miss the next post 🙂
That top looks fabulous on you dear! Love it, so perfect for parties this season.
Jessica | notjessfashion.com