White Denim // Graphic Sweatshirt // Bag // Heels (Budget Friendly) // Sunglasses // Pearl Bracelet
WAYS TO WEAR WHITE JEANS
Owning a pair of white denim for spring and summer is a must. Styling white jeans is simple! You can create so many chic looks from this essential wardrobe staple, no matter the occasion. Whether you’re headed out for a GNO with the girls or a last-minute date night with your boyfriend or husband, white denim will have you looking amazing in no time. Below are some easy style tips and ways to wear white jeans in the springtime.
The White Denim
Before you can style, you need to have the right pair of white jeans! Let’s be honest… finding the right pair of denim on the first try (or the second or the third…) is just plain tough. I’ve always had a love-hate relationship with denim because it takes so many attempts to find the right fit.
1. Go with a simple look by adding a chambray shirt. If you don’t own a chambray top, you should definitely grab one because you’ll wear it all the time. It’s a basic staple piece for any woman’s collection. When in doubt, double denim is the way to go.
2. Pairing a graphic top with your white denim will add a bit of edge to your look without much effort at all. Like I’ve done here, a graphic tee or sweatshirt is an easy style that’s still chic and put together.
3. Go monochromatic! Never be afraid to wear white on white, especially in the spring and summer when white feels refreshing and clean. Adding a pop of color with your favorite sneaker or heel is always a fun idea, too.
4. Wearing a blazer will add interest and sophistication to your denim look. Blazers have always been timeless. However, they’re on-trend now more than ever before.
5. Bring a bright spring color to your look by adding either a colorful top or fun accessories. That’s the awesome thing about white – you can put it with any color, and it matches!
PIN THIS FOR LATER:
Be sure to follow me on my social channels and subscribe now, so you don’t miss the next post 🙂