Valentine’s Day Dressing
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Do you have what to wear on your mind? Well, don’t worry; I have you covered! If you’re headed out for a romantic dinner, you will want to dress to impress your partner. However, if you want to also be on the chic side and not be overly sexy follow these tips below.
Date-Night Styling Tips
- Pick a body part to be uncovered. So, don’t leave your chest uncovered, and your legs with a short dress. This dress I’m wearing here is very short, but the rest of my body is fully covered, so I’m not giving out that going clubbing feel.
Also, note this dress is made shorter by wearing a belt. You can style it with sneakers and no belt for a very day-friendly look.
- Choose a shiny, sparkly piece to look sexy in, such as I did here. You do not have to have skin exposed at all to shine and catch his eye. Especially with a semi-sheer, sequin top or this one-shoulder top. Pair it with a tailored pair of pants and heels for a date-night look!
- Try a little leather to give yourself an edgy look. Start with a sexy, satin slip dress and layer a leather moto jacket over it — the perfect way to contrast dress in my book.
- Girls have been wearing tight sweaters since the ’50s to show off their assets without revealing too much. Wear a tight cashmere sweater in a color that flatters you with leather leggings, add gorgeous heels, and you will not disappoint!
- Animal prints can also have the same effect. I love a button-up, silk, leopard print top with a leather mini skirt and heels! Add some gold hoops and necklaces to give a little sparkle to your look!
Hopefully, that covers your night out. Are you looking for help for a cute daytime outfit for your kiddos class parties and such? Be sure to check out my Valentine’s Day shirt edit!
In Collaboration with Lux Rox Boutique
Photography by Cathy Sunu
Be sure to follow me on my social channels and subscribe now, so you don’t miss the next post 🙂