Dress // Pumps // Clutch Similar // Gold Coin Necklace Similar // Sunglasses // Earrings Similar // Belt, Dupe
Valentine’s Day Inspiration
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Do you have the question of what to wear on your mind? Don’t worry…I’ve got you covered! If you’re headed out for a romantic dinner, you will want to dress to impress your partner. However, if you want to also be on the chic side and not be overly sexy, keep scrolling to see the perfect Valentine’s Day outfit idea and tips for your night out.
Date-Night Styling Tips
- Pick one body part to be uncovered. However, don’t leave your chest exposed and your legs uncovered by wearing a short dress. The dress I’m wearing here is very short, but the rest of my body is fully covered, so it still looks chic.
Also, note this dress is made shorter by wearing a belt. You can style it with sneakers and no belt for a very day-friendly look.
- Choose a shiny, sparkly piece to look sexy in. Pair it with a tailored pair of pants and heels for a date-night look! However, you do not have to bare much skin at all to shine and catch their eye, especially with a semi-sheer, sequin top, or a one-shoulder blouse.
- Try a little leather to give yourself an edgy look. Start with a sexy, satin slip dress and layer a leather moto jacket over it — the perfect way to contrast dress in my book.
- Girls have been wearing tight sweaters for years to show off their assets without revealing too much. Wear a tight cashmere sweater in a color that flatters you with leather leggings, add gorgeous heels, and you will not disappoint!
- Give yourself an effectless sexy vibe for Valentine’s Day with a silk button-up top and a leather mini skirt. Lastly, add some gold hoops and necklaces to give a little sparkle to your look!
Photography by Cathy Sunu
Be sure to follow me on my social channels and subscribe now, so you don’t miss the next post 🙂
Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest
This looks stunning on you dear! Lovely red sweater dress, chic and sexy. Also, those stilettos are absolutely gorgeous!
Jessica | notjessfashion.com