We all know and love the top that you can never go wrong with, and that is a striped top. It can be worn all wear round and looks great with almost anything. Stripes should be a staple in every women’s closet, but if you are feeling uninspired by this fall trend and feel like you have seen one stripe too many lately, I have some style tips to help you freshen up your stripes this season!
How To Style
- Pair fall stripes with neutral solid colors. I like pairing my black striped top with solid black shorts or pants.
- Pair with any kind of denim. Denim skirts, jeans, shorts, etc. You can’t go wrong here.
- Throw under a solid-colored vest. Looks chic and adds an extra layer of warmth for chillier days.
- Have a striped cardigan? Pair it with leggings and a solid tee and you’ve got a comfy and tasteful look.
- Layer your stripes with another coat or jacket. Stripes add dimension and are a great way to freshen up a look.
- Mix and match stripes with another print to elevate your outfit. Choose one print to dominate and the other to accent.
Be sure to follow me on my social channels and subscribe now so you don’t miss the next post.