Let’s face it, ladies… packing can be stressful and overwhelming. If you’re heading to the beach soon and aren’t sure what to pack, I’ve put together a beach packing list with the essentials, so all you have to do is throw them in a suitcase. Hello, stress-free packing! From beach fashion and beauty faves to travel and airplane must-haves, keep scrolling to see my simple beach trip packing list!
For more tips and tricks on packing for a vacay, check out these other posts:
What To Pack
- Midi Dress – A piece that’s super easy to dress up or down and will take you from the beach to dinner. I always make sure to pack a versatile midi dress for any and every beach trip, and this is one of my personal favorites. This is a budget-friendly version.
- Satin midi skirt – I love to pair a satin skirt with a fresh white t-shirt, especially at the beach. An effortless wardrobe staple to dress down with sneaks or dress up with heels.
- Button-Down Top – The hero piece not to be without on a beach trip! In addition to wearing it as a top, you can use it as a coverup or a light jacket in the evenings. I’m a sucker for a gauze button-down top.
- Full Face Pallet – I never travel without my full face pallet – it saves so much space and time since it’s a 5-in-1. I wear lighter amounts of makeup at the beach, so this is a pallet I pack every time.
- Sweat short set – This set is my cozy go-to for any summer vacation. Wear them as separates or together! These are great to have on hand when coming back up from the pool or beach or right before bed.
- Shoes – I always travel in sneakers because they’re easy to walk around the airport in and perfect for any vacation adventures you may be going on when you get there. All the shoes you pack should definitely be comfortable! I also pack sandals like pool/beach thongs, a no-brainer, and a pair of neutral heels that will match any outfit.
- Turkish Towel – I always toss my own towel in my luggage. I love the trendy Turkish towels because they are super thin and easy to pack. Since they’re not bulky, they don’t take up much space!
- Tote – A tote bag is a must-have for the beach! I take this personalized tote bag with me everywhere, and this classic tote is on my list. I always make sure the tote I pack is roomy enough for all my beach essentials. Not sure what to pack in your tote? Check out my tote packing checklist here!
- Hat – Whether a visor or straw hat, your skin will thank you. Did you know there’s an easy trick on how to pack a straw hat? Just turn it upside down, and put it close to your rolled-up clothes, so the brim does not get wrinkled, and pack the inside with small soft items. If you have two hats, place one over the other. You can see more packing hacks in this post.
- Battery pack – I never leave for a trip without one of these… Do yourself a huge favor and grab one of these because if you don’t need it for your portable speaker or phone, someone is guaranteed to!
- Small clutch – A cute zippered bag like this one is perfect to use in your beach bag and will double as a night-out clutch. I love how easy these are to pack… they take up no room in your suitcase, which is a plus!
- Face Sunscreen – Aside from body sunscreen, you will need facial sunscreen to protect your skin from all the extra sun you will be getting. If you don’t have a favorite face sunscreen, I highly recommend this clean product! I also love this and this mineral sunscreen that leaves a sheer finish!
- Eye Mask/Ear Plugs – If you are a light sleeper like I am, these items are game-changers when trying to get a good night’s sleep. An eye mask and a pair of earplugs always help me fall right asleep, even on vacation!
- Bright or Shell accessories – Instantly will give you beach vacation vibes to even your neutral pieces.
Be sure to follow me on my social channels and subscribe now, so you don’t miss the next post 🙂