ULTIMATE ROAD TRIP PACKING LIST
Jumping in the car for a road trip soon and not sure what to bring along? Road trips are so much better when you’re fully prepared, so today I’m sharing the ultimate road trip packing list to ensure a smooth ride the whole way to your destination!
- LAYERS – layer your lightweight fabrics with cozy sweaters and hoodie sweatshirts. The more comfortable, the better! With the AC vents so close, you’ll be happy you have your extra layers.
- COMFY DRESSES – skip the tight clothes – a lightweight t-shirt dress or cotton dress is best. Also, wrinkle-free and casual is a must!
- SNEAKERS – you never know what adventures might surprise you on your way, so make sure to wear your comfy sneaks for any potential stops.
- SUNGLASSES – don’t forget your shades! You’ll likely be seeing a sunrise or two on your way, so I highly recommend investing in a chic pair that blocks UVA/UVB rays for full protection on sunny days.
- SNACKS + VEJO BLENDER – no one likes a hangry passenger! Road trip snacks are a definite must, and you’ll even save money while you travel – it’s a win-win! Bring a mix of sweet, salty, and healthy snacks like baby carrots, nuts, and fruit. Want to get fancy and make a healthy smoothie? Blending on the go has never been easier thanks to the Vejo blender. Make sure to check out my recent post for all the details on this pod-based mixer.
- MOBILE CHARGING PACK – if you’ll be streaming, texting, taking pictures or working on your phone at all during your trip, you’ll definitely want to bring a mobile charging pack for when phone batteries run low! This pack has wireless charging and substantial capacity.
- TRAVEL PILLOW + EYE MASK – when it’s not your turn to drive, you’ll be so happy to have these two essentials. Rest up… You’ll be arriving at your destination in no time!
- EARBUDS – if you want to drown out the sound of screaming kids, loud movies in the backseat, or simply want to listen to your own videos or podcasts, you’ll need to bring your favorite earplugs!
- DOWNLOAD A PODCAST – whether you’re listening alone, with your husband, or with your kids – there’s a podcast for everyone. Start binge-listening to some of the imaginative and thought-provoking podcasts offered on Spotify, Apple, or the podcast app.
- STREAM YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES – if you’re traveling with kids, especially, you need to have at least 2-3 movies lined up for the long hours in the car.
- ROAM LUGGAGE – looking for premium lightweight luggage that is exactly your style? That is what you will get with ROAM luggage. You are able to completely customize your luggage from the wheel color to the zipper you are in control of the design colors. The quality is top-notch, OPRAH approved, and you won’t be disappointed. Be sure to have yours monogrammed for the ultimate custom touch.
- LARGE TOTE – large bags can be dangerous and deceiving, am I, right ladies? I end up packing so many useless items in my tote just because it’s large in size! Check out my post HERE, where I feature my ultimate travel tote checklist – items you will actually carry with you and use on your vacation.
Check out my recent posts for more packing hacks and tips when packing for a vacation.
Are you going on a staycation? Here’s an essential packing checklist for any staycation you have coming up!
PIN THIS FOR LATER:
Be sure to follow me on my social channels and subscribe now, so you don’t miss the next post.
YOU CAN SHOP ALL OF MY INSTAGRAM LOOKS HERE.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I truly appreciate it!