The holidays are approaching quickly, and HEB is my top pick when it comes to holiday one-stop shopping for meals and trying new recipes! From holiday cooking supplies, decorations, and fresh produce, HEB has you covered. I mean, seriously… they have it all! My new pre-seasoned cast iron skillet is absolutely perfect for making desserts and other foods you and your family can enjoy this holiday season! I’ve been getting creative with my recipes lately and thought I’d make festive cinnamon rolls to satisfy my family’s October pumpkin craving. Let me just say, these exceeded my expectations! Keep scrolling to see how to make these simple and delicious pumpkin cinnamon rolls in 30 minutes!
15-second how-to video HERE
HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS PUMPKIN CINNAMON ROLLS IN A CAST IRON SKILLET:
- 2 packages Grands crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Caramel Sauce
- Sugared Pecan nuts crushed
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Brush olive oil and maple syrup on the bottom of a preseasoned, HEB 10″ cast-iron skillet, set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough, giving you 1 long rectangle. Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread pumpkin evenly over the dough rectangle. Not too thick, or it will not cook properly. Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar evenly over rectangles.
- Starting the smaller end of the rectangle, roll the dough over the pumpkin/brown sugar mixture.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the roll into equal slices. Place slices cut side down in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, until turning lightly golden at the edges.
- While cinnamon rolls are baking, combine cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and milk. Beat until completely combined.
- Once cooked, remove cinnamon rolls from oven and frost.
- Drizzle Carmel sauce over and sprinkle nuts, serve and enjoy!
Let me know if you make these and what you think! Don’t miss my Carmel Hot Toddy Recipe to keep you warm this holiday season!
Brought to you by: HEB
Photography: Paigey Dahlin
Be sure to follow me on my social channels and subscribe now so you don’t miss the next post.
Facebook //Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest
YOU CAN SHOP ALL OF MY INSTAGRAM LOOKS HERE.
YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD THE LIKETOKNOW.IT APP AND FOLLOW ME ON IT BY CLICKING HERE.
FOLLOW HER FASHIONED LIFE ON PINTEREST FOR STYLE INSPIRATION ON EVERYTHING FROM EVERYDAY OUTFITS, HANDBAGS, TRAVEL, AND ANTI-AGING ADVICE.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I truly appreciate it!
PIN THIS FOR LATER:
Come make for me! Haha
Looks sooo yummy