Elevate Your Everyday Style with ParrishLA

Elevate Your Everyday Style with ParrishLA

Elevate Your Everyday Style with ParrishLA 1040 1322 Tammy Caciola

cozy neutral cashmere sweater

Cashmere Sweater // Cashmere Joggers

Cashmere Closet Staples

ParrishLA is a female-founded brand with a collection of beautiful luxe cashmere knitwear and sweaters. The pieces are the epitome of beautiful elevated closet staples with lasting quality. ParrishLA puts their unique touch on each piece with a woven signature red cashmere thread that signifies designer Lauren Parrish Walker’s best memories growing up and unity, family & warmth.

Read on for a styling tip, special discount code, and see what pieces you will want to check out from this quality brand.


(For reference, I’m wearing a size small in all of the pieces.)

This cashmere cardigan is a ParrishLA must-have. Its relaxed silhouette makes it the perfect piece for layering. You can easily wear it cozied up at home, running errands, or for a night out on the town. A quality, neutral cardigan is a dependable piece that you will reach for year after year.

Cashmere Closet Staples

This cashmere cardigan is a closet staple that will always be on-trend. The piece is vintage-inspired with a slouchy, casual yet elevated look. It can easily take you from day to night and is the perfect neutral piece.

Cashmere Closet StaplesYou will want to live in these beautiful cashmere joggers. Pair your joggers with this gorgeous sweater for a chic, elevated look that’s comfortable and classic. Whether you are lounging at home or dressing up, you are sure to look chic in these cashmere classics.

Cashmere Closet StaplesThis color-block cashmere sweater is edgy yet classic and elevates your look effortlessly. The colors are perfect neutrals that will allow you to wear this piece across many different occasions and seasons.

elevate your style with Parrish LA


Styling – 70/30 Rule

You can use what I call my “70/30 Rule” when purchasing clothing. Spend 70% of your clothing budget on classic, timeless items you will have for years. Then, spend the remaining 30% on the latest trends that make more of a current statement. Cashmere knits from ParrishLA are perfect to go toward the 70% since they are such quality pieces that can be worn across different seasons and in many different ways. (Want more styling tips? You can find more tips and outfit inspo on my blog.)

If you follow my Instagram, check out my ParrishLA try-on highlight here!


I received an exclusive discount code for $50 off your first order with ParrishLA! Enter TAMMY50 at checkout.


I absolutely love supporting woman-owned & designed companies, and I can’t wait to hear what pieces you all select from the collection!

Thank you, ParrishLA, for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.

Be sure to follow me on my social channels and subscribe now so you don’t miss the next post. 🙂

Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest

    Her Fashioned Life